Two (or One) Story Living
About This Plan
- One fabulous level begins with a covered front balcony and a spacious 1,073 sq. ft. interior. Then you get a second floor bedroom and bath giving you an additional 359 sq. ft. (or just get the one-story version with house plan 21520DR).
- A corner fireplace warms the family room.
- Two bedrooms with big, bright windows, and roomy closets share a full bath with separate shower and tub.
- Families love this kitchen with island/lunch counter and adjacent dining room.
- A two-car garage, a basement for added storage.
- Related Plans: Get a one-story version with house plan 21520DR. Get a smaller footprint without the garage with house plan 21132DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,432 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,073 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 359 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"