Two-Story 2-Bed Barndominium House Plan
About This Plan
- Brick and board and batten siding grace the outside of this 1,000 square foot house plan with a retro-barn feel with its sliding barn doors in front.
- The main floor is devoid of any interior walls and gives you an open space combining the living room and kitchen/dining area into one functional area. A window is over the sink and a powder room is in the back-left corner behind a pocket door.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms with vaulted ceilings and a full bath complete the plan.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 871003NST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 500 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 500 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 25 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 25' 0"