Visitable Cozy Cottage for the Budget-Minded Owner
About This Plan
- The rectangular design and square footage of this cozy cottage keeps the budget in mind, while the charming exterior reminds us of simpler times. Designed as part of the "visitable" movement, it has a zero-step entry and a wheelchair-accessible main floor bathroom.
- The kitchen features L-shaped cabinets and counters that surround a dining table which doubles as meal prep space.
- The open-concept layout on the main floor keeps the conversation flowing between family members or guests.
- Two bedrooms consume the second level, along with a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 871003NST and 871005NST.
Main Level - Wheelchair Maneuvering Plan
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 500 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 500 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 20 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 25' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 7' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss