Two Story Arched Window
About This Plan
- A beautiful arched window that rises up two stories is the first thing you see in this 3 bedroom narrow lot home plan.
- Inside, an open floor plan makes the space seem larger, as does the soaring ceiling in the living room.
- An open rail balcony on the second floor allows views of the living room below.
- Three bedrooms share a large hall bath with a jetted tub.
- An unfinished basement gives you room for expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 785 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 945 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 785 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 252 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss