About This Plan
- Two-story coffered ceilings in the foyer and family room create plenty of drama in this European home.
- The formal living room has a charming fireplace while the formal dining room boasts a tray ceiling and two sets of double doors.
- A first floor guest suite is just steps away from a hall bathroom.
- The gourmet kitchen is huge with its large center island and views of the family room and nook.
- An open rail balcony overlooks the foyer and family room below and leads to three bedrooms on one side and the spacious master on the other side.
- First floor standard ceiling height is 10' and the second floor is 9'1".
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,824 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,408 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,416 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 699 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss