Two-Story Contemporary Home Plan for Indoor / Outdoor Lifestyle
About This Plan
- Angled timbers support deep, overhanging eaves on the sloped rooflines of this two-story, contemporary home plan, clad in a variety of modern siding materials.
- The heart of the home boasts an open-concept living space, that leads outdoors onto a covered porch / patio with a fireplace. The massive kitchen island, combined with a butler's pantry, play a huge role in reducing dinner party prep stress.
- The 3-car garage is attached to the right side of the home, and leads into a mudroom next to a half bath. A guest bedroom and quiet den round out the main level.
- Upstairs, the deluxe master bedroom is generously sized, and the en suite boasts a freestanding tub, two vanities, and a dresser island in the walk-in closet. Two identical bedrooms down the hall share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The entire family will enjoy the bonus room - factored into the total living area figure - above the garage, complete with a bar sink and connected fourth bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,975 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,175 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 6"
- Depth: 36' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss