Two-Story Contemporary Northwesty-Style House Plan
About This Plan
- A winning combination of stone, cedar and stucco wraps around the facade of this Northwest house plan.
- Designed to fit on a narrow lot, the home is less than 34' wide.
- The open floor plan goes a long way towards making the first floor feel larger.
- The kitchen gets a huge island, a walk-in pantry and views of the entire great room area - no need to wonder where everyone is.
- A vaulted ceiling crowns the second floor master suite and all four bedrooms are just steps away from the second floor laundry room.
- Related Plan: Get a bonus room and more square footage with house plan 666004RAF (2,899 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,796 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,247 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,549 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 6"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 370 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss