Two-Story Country Cottage House Plan with Gambrel Roof
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Gambrel roof lines and craftsman detailing add character to the exterior of this two-story, country vacation house plan. The interior is full of charming built-ins and a thoughtful floor plan creates a comfortable space for everyday life.
- A full bath is conveniently located near the formal entry, across from a main-floor bedroom (or study).
- The great room, dining area, and kitchen are open to one another, and french doors lead to a spacious covered porch.
- The rear-facing master bedroom on the second level includes a tray ceiling and a private deck overlooking the backyard. The en suite features a freestanding tub and dual vanities.
- Two additional bedrooms upstairs share a compartmentalized bath, and the laundry room's location keeps the chore contained to one floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,387 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,211 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss