Two-story Country Craftsman Plan with Upstairs Laundry
About This Plan
- A wrap-around porch on the exterior of this two-story, Country Craftsman home plan provides two entrances into the main level, which is completely open to create an inviting and comfortable living space.
- The island offers ample workspace in the spacious kitchen, and three rear-facing windows allow natural light to infiltrate the communal spaces.
- A double garage attaches to the left side of the home with a man door on the rear wall that leads to the backyard.
- The master suite occupies the left side of the second level, complete with a 5-fixture bathroom with a built-in bench in the oversized shower.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located across the loft from the master, and they share a 4-fixture bath that neighbors the laundry closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,842 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 834 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,008 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 98 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 1" Second Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss