Two-story Craftsman Triplex Offering 3-Bedroom Units
About This Plan
- This two-story Craftsman triplex plan with each unit nearly identical in size. Each units offers 3 beds, 2 full and 1 half bath. The end units have 744 square feet on the first floor (the middle one has 745 square feet) and 887 square feet on the second floor (the middle unit has 885 square feet).
- The first floor of each unit makes up the common living areas such as the living room, dining room, kitchen and utility room.
- Uniquely placed, the garage bays are entered from the rear of the building, maintaining a neat façade while capturing the coveted family friendly craftsman look.
- The covered front porches above the entry of each unit will keep your guests dry as they come into the home, while a door leading into the dining room from the garage keeps you and your tenants sheltered from stormy or cold weather.
- The second story is comprised of a cozy loft with a small storage area and three bedrooms per unit.
- The two single bedrooms share a common bath between them while the master suite has its own private bathroom and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,892 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,233 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,659 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 9
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 395 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss