Two-Story Craftsman with Flex Room
About This Plan
- Interior columns set off the formal dining room in this Craftsman house plan, keeping the sightlines open.
- A flex room gives you options from a study to a formal living room to a playroom for the kids.
- The open layout at the rear of the home encompasses the kitchen, nook and giant family room.
- Homeowners will appreciate having both an island and a walk-in pantry.
- The three car garage has a tandem bay that can be used for storage too.
- A lovely tray ceiling crowns the master suite that has double doors for a grand entry.
- Two of the three family bedrooms have large walk-in closets and there's a built-in bookshelf and a second floor laundry for your convenience.
- Options include an extra bathroom for bedroom 2 and an expanded walk-in closet for the master suite.
- Related Plan: Downsize to a 3 bedrooms with house plan 42183DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,361 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,192 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 834 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery