Two-Story Craftsman with Optional Lower Level
3.5 - 4.5
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The functionality of this two-story craftsman house plan doubles as an added sense of charm. The main floor consists of the shared living spaces, with the sleeping rooms upstairs, and an optional lower level for additional living space, if needed.
- The front porch welcomes guests into a quiet living room. An open floor plan connects the great room and eat-in kitchen, which features a large prep island and a walk-in pantry.
- Keep outdoor gear organized in the mudroom, just inside from the 2-car garage. The design includes an optional third bay for added flexibility.
- Upstairs, the spacious master suite includes a 5-fixture bath, along with a walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share the hall bath and the laundry room is centrally located for easy access. A loft space can easily be converted into a fourth bedroom if needed.
- Increase living space by 1,069 sq. ft. with the optional lower level, which provides a generously-sized recreation room, fifth bedroom, and a full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,651 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 984 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,259 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 84 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,069 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 6"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 408 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss