Two-Story Home for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- A long horizontal transom window sends extra light into the living room of this two-story Traditional home and gives it a contemporary feel.
- Only 26' wide, it fits well on a narrow lot.
- Enter the home through the air-lock entry foyer that keeps cold air out in the winter.
- The kitchen and dining area are combined at the back of the house and the large square island has seating for four people.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs and they share the big five piece bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,768 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 885 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 883 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 44 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss