Two Story House Plan with Two Fireplaces and Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- A 3-car courtyard-entry garage sets the stage for this contemporary Prairie-style house plan. A pair of French doors welcomes you inside.
- Look at all the storage by the kitchen: a walk-in pantry accessed directly from the kitchen and more storage off the garage entrance.
- A covered deck in back and an adjacent deck gives you great outdoor entertaining space.
- Two fireplaces on the main floor give you two places to sit and relax with friends and family.
- Upstairs, an office has french doors that open onto a covered deck.
- The master bedroom has a tray vaulted ceiling and a massive walk-in closet. Bed 2 shares a Jack and Jill bath with the bonus room (factored into the heated living space). A well-place laundry room rounds out the upper floor.
- The lower level gives you two more bedrooms, a rec/game room space plus a second utility room, a wine room and a covered outdoor patio.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the basement with house plan 23214JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,922 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,554 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,547 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,821 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 707 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss