Two-Story Lake House Plan for a Side-Sloping Lot with Lower Level Expansion
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A timber-frame truss lends character to the front porch of this two-story, mountain house plan, complete with a deck that runs along the entire right side and rounds the corner to the dining room in back.
- The sun-drenched interior features a two-story great room with a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island and easy access to the deck for grilling.
- Two bedrooms on the main level are separated by a laundry closet with close proximity to a full bath for added convenience.
- The master bedroom is located upstairs and has a 4-fixture bathroom, and a walk-in closet.
- The lower level gives you expansions space that includes an extra bedroom with bath, a large family room, a bonus room and room for storage and mechanicals.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 680083VR. Get alternate versions with house plans 68622VR (master up) and 68747VR (master down). Get a version with a garage in the lower level with house plan 68623VR.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,839 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,289 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 550 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 538 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,077 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 3"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick