Two-Story Modern Farmhouse with Second-Level Master Bed
About This Plan
- The light-toned exterior against dark window sashes brings a modern element to a traditional style home, while exterior farmhouse features adds character to the design.
- Once inside, a formal dining room to the right of the foyer has access to the kitchen by way of a butler's pantry. An open floor plan provides an easy flow for everyday living, and the covered porch includes a warm fireplace.
- A guest bedroom, with a full bath, also resides on the main floor, along with a den with rearward views.
- French doors at the top of stairs grant access to the master bedroom, featuring a 5-fixture bath and a roomy walk-in closet. The second-level laundry room keeps the clothes contained to one floor.
- The second level also includes a spacious bonus room, and 3 additional bedrooms; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,639 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,805 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,834 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 632 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss