Two-Story Modern House Plan with 3-Beds Upstairs
About This Plan
- This modern, 3-bedroom house plan offers multiple exterior materials beneath a skillion roof, along with metal accents which complete the design.
- The main level provides a shared living space which has an open layout and extends outdoors onto a covered porch and beyond to a deck.
- A fireplace serves as a focal point and can be enjoyed throughout the dining room and kitchen, and a powder bath is nestled in a corner near the kitchen.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share a bathroom with a separate tub and shower, and a laundry room is conveniently located on the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,480 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 720 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 760 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss