Two-story Mountain Cottage with Open-Concept Living Space
About This Plan
- The steeply pitched metal roof adds to the modern vibe on the exterior of this two-story mountain cottage, which offers a total of 1,464 square feet of heated living space.
- From the front entry, you will find a coat closet, full bath, and the laundry room. The shared living spaces are completely open to one another with a fireplace flanked by windows serving as the focal point.
- Tall ceilings in the living room make the space feel even larger and provide a peak into the second level.
- Access the square-shaped deck from the living room or the main-level's bedroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located upstairs, along with a powder bath.
- NOTE: This plan requires extra time for delivery. Contact us for a timeline before ordering if time is an issue.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,464 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,008 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 456 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss