Two-story Mountain House Plan with Vaulted Master Loft
About This Plan
- A timber-frame truss lends character to the front porch of this two-story, mountain house plan, complete with a wrap-around porch to enjoy the available views.
- The sun-drenched interior features a two-story great room with a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island and easy access to the deck for grilling.
- Two bedrooms on the main level are separated by a laundry closet with close proximity to a full bath for added convenience.
- The master bedroom is located upstairs and boasts a private balcony, a 4-fixture bathroom, and a walk-in closet.
- A 2-car garage is located on the lower level, along with the mechanical room and a storage room beneath the stairwell.
- Related Plans: Replace the parking with a bedroom and family room (plus mechanicals and storage) with house plan 68622VR (master up) and 68747VR (master down). Get a single garage in the lower level, a bedroom and playroom with house plan 68798VR (1,770 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,736 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 456 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 542 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12