Two-Story Multi-Family Duplex
About This Plan
- There's lots of space inside this good-looking two-story duplex with side-by-side matching units. Each unit has a large air lock entry foyer that keeps cold air out of the house and 805 square feet on the main floor and 806 square feet
- The living rooms are kept separate from the kitchen, giving you a more quiet environment.
- As a space-saving measure, the powder room is combined with the laundry room.
- The L-shaped kitchens have islands to add more storage.
- Sliding glass doors take you outside.
- All three bedrooms on the upper floor share the five piece washroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,222 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,612 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,610 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss