Two-story New American Craftsman Plan with Home Office
About This Plan
- This intuitive floor plan blends New American style with Craftsman features to create this stunning two-story home plan.
- The spacious kitchen sits between the family room with a fireplace and the morning room, which provides access to a screened porch.
- Enter from the 3-car garage to find a mudroom with access to a large pantry. A home office and guest bedroom complete the main level.
- Four bedrooms can be found upstairs surrounding a flexible loft space, along with a sizable laundry room. The primary bedroom includes a 5-fixture bathroom with a large walk-in closet.
- The walk-out basement offers an additional 1,437 square feet of living space; an ideal area for a recreation room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,036 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,008 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,028 sq. ft.
- Deck: 298 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 422 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,437 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 787 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss