Two-Story Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Presenting a solid facade, this two-story Northwest house plan offers good looks as well.
- Pass by a quiet study on your way back to the huge open main living area.
- With no walls to block the views, you can see the family room fireplace all the way from the kitchen island at the other end of the house.
- Notice the huge walk-in pantry that gives you so much storage space!
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area take you to the back deck.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs with a hall bathroom to serve the secondary bedrooms.
- The master suite gets a private bathroom as well as a large walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,536 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,274 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,262 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 10"
- Depth: 48' 5"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 446 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss