Two-Story Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- A combination of horizontal and vertical siding plus accents of stone serve to grab your attention in this Northwest house plan.
- With only 26' in width, the home will fit on a narrow lot.
- The open floor plan keeps the sight lines flowing so you can see from the front of the living room, all the way back to the sliding glass doors in the dining area.
- In the kitchen, the island gives you extra counter space and storage.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs with the master suite facing front.
- The four piece washroom has both a jetted tub and a shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,366 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 683 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 683 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 27' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss