Two-Story Northwest House Plan with First-Floor Guest Suite
About This Plan
- Multiple exterior materials come together to create this striking, Northwest house plan, which boasts abundant natural light, plenty of storage space, and a first-floor guest suite.
- Upon entering, a custom curved stairway in the two-story foyer greets you, with a living room tucked quietly behind. The family room, breakfast nook, and kitchen are all open to one another allowing entertaining or everyday living to flow naturally.
- An indoor and outdoor fireplace invite you to cozy up during colder seasons.
- Upstairs, the master suite is located rearward so that it takes advantage of any views, and it features a large walk-in closet and bathroom with dual vanities.
- A second bedroom includes a full bath, and two additional bedrooms share a full bath. A roomy laundry room is conveniently located on the second level.
- The car aficionado, or homeowner with a hobby, will appreciate the 4-car tandem garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,073 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,218 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,855 sq. ft.
- Deck: 203 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 726 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front