Two-Story Prairie House with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Beautiful transom windows and the use of mixed materials on the outside draw your eyes to this Prairie style house plan.
- There's a quiet den off the foyer and a cozy dining room further back.
- Combining the kitchen and great room serves to make each room feel even bigger.
- The corner sink in the kitchen has plenty of light from two windows.
- All three bedrooms are located on the second floor near the large bonus room.
- A hall laundry closet saves you from taking laundry up and down stairs.
- The three car garage has a tandem bay that can be used as a workshop.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,027 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,415 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"