Two-Story Spanish-Style House Plan with Exercise Nook in Master Bath
About This Plan
- Clay tiles on the roof of this Spanish-style house plan, along with rounded bay windows on the front elevation, add to the immense character on the exterior.
- The main level is primarily comprised of the shared living spaces, along with a bedroom, which sits across from a hall bath.
- A corner fireplace in the family room adds a sense of warmth to the overall ambiance, and an angled counter links the kitchen with the adjoining breakfast nook.
- A prep island in the center of the kitchen increases workspace, and a nearby bar includes a utility sink.
- The majority of square footage upstairs is utilized by the master suite, which boasts a private balcony and enormous en suite, with an exercise nook and dual closets. Bedroom 3 is also upstairs, and neighbors a full bath and laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,162 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,290 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,328 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12