Two-Story Traditional for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Transom windows and a lovely round window add character to this two-story Traditional house plan.
- Only 22' wide, the home fits well on a narrow lot.
- The bay window in front extends the living room making it larger.
- The compact kitchen has everything right at your fingertips and overlooks the eating area.
- As a space-saving measure, the washer/dryer is combined with the powder room.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom also has a bay window bump-out so you get more room.
- All three bedrooms share the large hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,352 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss