Two-Story Traditional Home for a Narrow Lot
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An angled entry door gives a unique look to this Traditional house plan that is designed to fit on a narrow lot.
- The staircase is also angled and it separates the dining room and the den.
- A big open great room in back imparts a feeling of spaciousness while built-ins flank the great room fireplace.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs and you have your choice of three bedrooms and a bonus room or four bedrooms.
- Enjoy the convenience of a second floor laundry room too!
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,768 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,211 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,557 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 6"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss