Two-Story Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Small in size, this petite Traditional house plan packs a lot into its two stories.
- The huge open floor plan on the first floor maximizes the space making it feel so much larger.
- There's a built-in desk and a kitchen island and a corner fireplace to warm the whole area.
- Combining the powder room with the laundry closet is a space-saving measure.
- On the second floor two bedrooms share a large hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,246 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 643 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 603 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 29' 0"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss