Two-Story Traditional House Plan with Second-Level Master
About This Plan
- This traditional, two-story house plan provides a simple hip roof atop a square floor plan, with a gabled rain porch above the formal entry.
- A double-height ceiling in the foyer provides a feeling of grandeur and gives way to a living room and dining area.
- L-shaped counters in the kitchen surround an island and the adjacent breakfast nook offers sliding doors to the back patio. Large windows in the family room usher in sunlight adding warmth to the space.
- Upstairs, french doors lead to a peaceful master suite, which features dual closets and an open ensuite with two sinks, a private toilet room, and a separate tub and shower.
- The laundry room sits between the master and two additional bedrooms, each with their own full bathroom and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,552 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,143 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,409 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 42 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 36' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 399 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss