Two-story Tuscan Home Plan with Second-level Master
About This Plan
- This two-story, Tuscan home plan boasts arched windows and matching dormers, along with a clay tile roof. The smart interior flow includes an open layout for family and friends to gather, along with a secluded study offering a quiet space to recharge.
- The forward-facing kitchen includes a prep island in the center, and a charming built-in booth for casual meals. Access to the 3-car garage is just around the corner, easing the task of unloading the groceries.
- A bedroom on the main level serves as a great space for guests, and neighbors a full bath.
- The luxurious master suite is located on the second level, complete with a fireplace and spacious en suite, which evokes envy with the attached exercise room and dual walk-in closets.
- Another bedroom upstairs includes a full bath and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,628 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,220 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,408 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 793 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"