U-Shaped Home Plan With Video Tour
About This Plan
- House Plan Video: See this plan from alll angles in our YouTube video.
- Cleverly designed, this handsome U-shape home provides both public and private spaces.
- A separate studio above the one car garage and a large den with bay window and fireplace allow for a quiet retreat, home office or art studio.
- The formal living and dining rooms are open to each other for a smooth traffic flow when entertaining.
- In the rear of the home, the informal area consists of the gourmet kitchen with island, family room and breakfast nook.
- The second level is huge, with four bedrooms and a giant bonus room. The upper hallway overlooks the family room below.
- An upstairs laundry room saves you steps and will be much appreciated.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,055 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,545 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 780 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss