About This Plan
- Gorgeous slanted roof lines and lots of glass enhance this ultra-modern house plan.
- A large two-story guest suite lies right by the foyer in a quiet location.
- In back, the great room ceiling rises high up and the big fireplace is the focal point of the great room area.
- Both the kitchen and dining room have clear sight lines to the great room.
- The media room is at the far side of the home with no other rooms on three sides so sound won't bother other rooms.
- A sliding glass door in the first floor master suite opens to a delightful private courtyard.
- On the second floor, the loft can be used as office space.
- Bedroom 3 on this floor is a self-contained unit with a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- The three car garage is over-sized and has a huge storage area at the back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,566 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,961 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 605 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 6"
- Depth: 65' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss