2 - 5
About This Plan
- You won't forget the views from the rear deck of this European mountain home plan. With 711 square feet of space, the deck is where you'll most want to be.
- From the covered entry you step into a dramatic barrel vaulted foyer. The barrel vault continues straight back through to the great room.
- The kitchen has views to the deck and great room. An angled eating nook has an extension of a 3-season room with fireplace. And the kitchen also has a huge 7'x10' pantry.
- The master has its own seatig area and a doorh helps you take advantage of the deck steps away.
- An office can also be used as a formal dining room if your lifestyle goes that way.
- The stairs sweep down to the lower level where you'll find bedrooms, a huge family room, games, and another great outdoor area. Plus, there is a large mechanical room and fitness area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,952 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,952 sq. ft.
- Deck: 711 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,512 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 106' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1373 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss