Unique and Exclusive!
4 - 5
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Unique looks and features serve to add excitement to this Northwest house plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- The "Wow!" factor runs high both inside and out.
- Interior columns that sit on the kitchen island keep the sight lines open so the views flow to all the main living spaces.
- The family room is distinguished by its lovely coffered ceiling and built-ins on either side of the big fireplace.
- Options include a possible third garage bay and the choice between a library or fifth bedroom on the first floor.
- Almost every bedroom on the second floor gets something special - a private porch for bedroom 2, a sitting room and play room for bedroom 4 and a private porch for the master suite.
- There's even a unique hide-away cupola through bedroom 4.
- The master suite also gets a fireplace flanked by built-ins, a graceful tray ceiling and a giant walk-in closet with an island for extra storage.
- Notice the handy second floor laundry room and a TV corner that leads to the back staircase to the keeping room.
- Get an optional bonus room over the two car garage, that can be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,970 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,992 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,978 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 1"
- Depth: 59' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front