Unique Angled Entry
About This Plan
- An unusual angled entry porch sets this Mediterranean home apart from others.
- Step through the foyer into the huge, open living area where silding glass doors in the gathering room lead to the rear covered patio.
- A tech center near the kitchen keeps the computers out of the main living area.
- Two family bedrooms lie on the right wing of the home with a guest suite on the opposite side of the house.
- The elegant master suite has a large bayed sitting area with four windows to bring in light.
- You'll never feel cramped in this master bathroom with its large soaking tub, two sinks and a linen closet.
- The three car garage is over-sized and has a door to the back yard.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,238 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,238 sq. ft.
- Entry: 60 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 582 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 111' 4"
- Depth: 73' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 904 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss