Unique Contemporary Home Plan
About This Plan
- The sunken living room in this unique Contemporary home plan rises up for two stories making the room feel huge.
- A fireplace anchors the room and can be seen all the way from the kitchen and dining room with its half wall.
- The master suite is placed on the first floor and has two walk-in closets.
- A second floor deck overlooks the front yard and driveway.
- An engineered metal trellis accents the deck.
- From the loft, you can look down into the great room below.
- The two bedrooms on this level share a jack and jill bathroom.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,905 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,300 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 605 sq. ft.
- Deck: 219 sq. ft.
- Entry: 27 sq. ft.
- Storage: 35 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 42' 4"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5-Apr on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath