Unique Contemporary Home Plan
About This Plan
- The sunken living room in this unique Contemporary home plan rises up for two stories making the room feel huge.
- A fireplace anchors the room and can be seen all the way from the kitchen and dining room with its half wall.
- The master suite is placed on the first floor and has two walk-in closets.
- A second floor deck overlooks the front yard and driveway.
- An engineered metal trellis accents the deck.
- From the loft, you can look down into the great room below.
- The two bedrooms on this level share a jack and jill bathroom.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,905 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,300 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 605 sq. ft.
- Storage: 35 sq. ft.
- Entry: 27 sq. ft.
- Deck: 219 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 42' 4"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5-Apr on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss