Unique Cottage with Loads of Character
About This Plan
- This adorable Cottage home is loaded with charm and character.
- An eyebrow dormer and entry way accent the twin gables and round window below.
- Wood shakes and stone continue the appeal.
- The inside of this Cottage is by no means small, with all rooms a good size.
- Tray, vaulted and coffered ceilings add interest all throughout the home.
- Almost the entire second floor is devoted to the master suite with its sitting area and private covered deck.
- A nearby office has a private bath and a Juliette balcony that opens to the great room below.
- Family and friends will find comfortable quarters on the lower level with a full laundry and a rec room with fireplace.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,714 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,443 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,284 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 987 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 406 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 7' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- New American
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection