Unique Craftsman House Plan with Sunken Great Room
5 - 6
About This Plan
- A distinctive domed entry porch adds lots of flair to this Craftsman house plan.
- The intricate roof lines and stone accents give you a unique home.
- Step up from the entry foyer to a wide hall with double doors that open to the music room.
- Beams top the dining room adding a rustic feel.
- More beams can be found in the vaulted great room that has a big fireplace at one end and is one step down from the other rooms.
- The kitchen is enormous with lots of counter space and a huge island with sink.
- Four big bedrooms lie on the second floor where the vaulted and beamed master suite and bedroom 3 have private decks.
- Notice the handy second floor laundry room.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain another 2,039 square feet of living space that adds an exercise room, media area, rec room and play area plus an additional bedroom and bath.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,170 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,946 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,224 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 907 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,039 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 2,642 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5 or 6
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 3"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1637 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss