Unique Craftsman with Central Patio
About This Plan
- An attractive porte-cochere creates a courtyard-like effect allowing for the creation of a patio in the center of this Craftsman house plan.
- In the back, the 2-story great room features a fireplace and a subtle bumpout creates a nice effect and lets in natural light. An arched opening sets off the dining room with a raised ceiling.
- A utility room is right off the garage and is convenient to the kitchen. An island separates the kitchen from the dining room. A pantry is a nice touch.
- The master bath is vaulted and has a spacious bath with dual vanities and spa tub. Off the 2-story foyer, you'll find the den or home office.
- Upstairs you'll find 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, plus a loft and a vaulted bonus room over the garage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,483 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,299 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss