Unique Floor Plan with Central Turret
About This Plan
- Huge open spaces, an enormous two-story family room and a multitude of porches and decks makes this Northwest home ideal for a large family.
- A two way fireplace warms both the den and the formal living and dining rooms, all with gorgeous tray ceilings.
- An open layout enhances the informal area of the home where the kitchen, nook and family room become one big space.
- Choose from a covered deck or open deck when you want some outdoor time.
- The second floor master suite boasts a vaulted ceiling that runs right through the master bathroom as well.
- Six windows brighten the sitting area, making it the perfect reading nook.
- Step down to reach the other two bedrooms and bonus room where the nearby laundry room is an added convenience.
- There is still more space to explore in this three level home when you reach the lower level.
- A quiet study alcove and an extra bedroom and bathroom are the first thing you see on this level.
- Let the kids run around to their heart's content in the enormous rec room that is almost 38' deep.
- Want this plan without a basement? See 23182JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,910 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,545 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,275 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,090 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss