Unique Modern House Plan with an RV Bay
About This Plan
- This very unique modern house plan has special features like tall RV garage bays, a workshop and a 2-story entry foyer.
- There's a huge covered porch on the ground level and an even bigger uncovered balcony on the upper floor where the main living area is. Tall windows brighten the stairway and foyer.
- Upstairs, the open layout makes the whole living area feel huge. The family room ceiling vaults from 9' to 19'8" and sliding doors open to the balcony.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and enjoys balcony access. The second bedroom sits behind barn doors.
- Related Plans: Add a residential elevator with house plan 68814VR. Get a 1-bed version with plan 68496VR and a 3-bed version with house plan 680008VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 222 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,628 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 765 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 902 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 7"
- Depth: 43' 11"
- Max ridge height: 45' 1"
- Type: RV Garage, Drive Under
- Area: 1325 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 14' 6" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss