Unique Mountain or Vacation House Plan
About This Plan
- A steep metal roof and distinctive stairwell bump out make this Mountain house plan unique.
- The entry foyer gives you immediate sight lines into the large, open kitchen, dining and living area.
- You can seat five people at the huge kitchen island that offers extra counter space and storage too.
- Two sets of sliding glass doors take you out to the rear covered porch.
- A landing between floors means shorter flights of stairs.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs and the master suite gets a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,824 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 938 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 886 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 50 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 938 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 9"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss