Unique Two-Story Traditional Home
About This Plan
- Vertical and horizontal siding blends with a bit of stone to give the exterior of this two-story Traditional house plan an exciting look.
- The home features an impressive 2 story great room and entry with a two-way fireplace to warm both the great room and the hearth room.
- Large windows throughout the plan take advantage of views and daylight.
- The well-organized kitchen gives you a walk-in pantry and an island for extra storage.
- Sliding glass doors in the master suite open to a covered deck.
- A catwalk balcony on the second floor looks down over the great room and foyer and serves to separate the bedrooms on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,955 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,989 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,057 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 933 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12