Unique Windows and Cozy Front Porch
2 - 3
About This Plan
- With its unique windows and cozy front porch, this home plan is sure to be the envy of the neighborhood.
- The foyer, accented by columns, leads you and your guests into either the dining room or the great room.
- A fireplace warms the hearth room and adjoining breakfast room, just steps away from the well-equipped kitchen.
- When the day finally draws to a close, tuck the kids into bed and retire down the hall to your master suite.
- The generous bedroom features a 10-foot boxed ceiling and the master bath includes a large walk-in closet, double vanities, and a whirlpool bath - the perfect place to relax!
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 59150ND (same exterior) and 59743ND (Craftsman exterior).
- For an alternate layout, see house plan 59147ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,163 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,163 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 309 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 207 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 58' 7"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick