Updated 2 Bedroom Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This updated traditional ranch home plan includes detailing such as the front porch columns and corbels at the roof peaks.
- The great room draws you into the home from the entry with it's impressive step ceiling and open plan.
- A bay window adds further interest with views to the back yard, while opening into the kitchen where an island provides additional seating for family and guests.
- The master suite lies to the left of the great room and impresses with a tray ceiling, dual sinks and a large walk-in closet.
- A three-stall garage completes this traditional home plan.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 89862AH and 89379AH. Get a finished lower level with house plan 8985AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,645 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,645 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 8"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 769 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss