Upscale Craftsman House Plan with Third Floor Playroom
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Beautiful on the outside as well as the inside, this upscale Craftsman house plan has much to offer.
- Choose from four bedrooms and a den or five bedrooms, one that would make a terrific first floor guest suite complete with attached bathroom.
- The large dining room is capped by a gorgeous coffered ceilings and has interior columns that set it off from the hall.
- And who doesn't want a big walk-in coat closet by the front door?
- The great room in back is connected to the informal nook and the large gourmet kitchen.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the covered patio where you can cozy up to the outdoor fireplace.
- Double doors on the second floor open to reveal a huge master retreat with a tray ceiling and a giant walk-in closet.
- Each of the remaining three bedrooms has a big walk-in closet and there's a second floor laundry room with a sink and counters for folding clothes.
- Send the kids up to the third floor playroom that comes with a handy half bath or use this space as a media room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,280 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,653 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,827 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 800 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 6"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Third Floor 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss