Upscale Florida Home Plan
5 - 6
About This Plan
- From top to bottom, this Florida home plan sets the bar for luxurious living.
- Every room in the house has amazing ceiling treatments and you get two master suites, one on each floor.
- Even the covered lanai has a beamed ceiling plus a summer kitchen and convenient half bathroom.
- The informal family living area is open concept with an L-shaped layout that lets everybody be together in one space.
- On the first floor, the master suite has a separate sitting room with double doors that lead you to outdoor space.
- The luxurious master bathroom has a two-entry shower area and a big soaking tub area.
- Or take the second floor master suite that has a private balcony where you can sip your morning coffee before you start your day.
- Both the front-facing bedrooms have easy access to the front covered porch.
- The amazing loft area is a huge play space with a wet bar and sliding glass doors to a covered porch.
- A residential elevator has been designed into this home so you never have to worry about climbing stairs.
- The maid's suite over the garage can also serve as an in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,107 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,434 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,673 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 771 sq. ft.
- Entry: 247 sq. ft.
- Deck: 75 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 485 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 137' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 914 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss