Upside Down Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Although this house plan is Traditional in looks, the floor plan has two bedrooms on the ground level and the main living areas upstairs giving you an upside down layout.
- You can enter from the ground floor and walk past the large family room to reach the stairs to the second level.
- The main floor has that big open and very popular open floor plan so you can easily see from room to room.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and shares the hall bathroom with the other bedroom on this floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,285 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 861 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,424 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss