Upstairs Living Area
About This Plan
- This Northwest house plan has all its living space up on the second floor.
- The ground floor holds the garage and foyer plus lots of unfinished basement area for future expansion.
- A bay window extends the living room while open railing on the right overlooks the stairs going down.
- There's a sliding glass door in the kitchen so you can step out onto the rear sundeck.
- The master suite faces the front and has a pocket door to the hall bathroom.
- Two smaller bedrooms lie at the back of the house.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with a finished ground level with house plan 67732MG (2,057 sq. ft.) or a version without a finished lower level with 67735MG (1,132 sq. ft.)..
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,063 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,063 sq. ft.
- Deck: 96 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 810 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 35' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 306 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12